At the APEC Summit in Beijing, Australia’s Prime Minister Tony Abbott who is hosting this week’s G20 meetings in Brisbane, intimated in no uncertain terms, during a 15 minute encounter with Russian President Vladimir Putin, that Moscow was responsible for the downing of Malaysian Airlines flight MH17 over Ukraine. During the meeting, Mr Abbott is reported to have stated that “Russia had armed the rebels who shot down the aircraft and killed 38 Australians.” Mr Abbott said that “MH17 was destroyed by a missile from a launcher that had come out of Russia, was fired from inside Eastern Ukraine and then returned to Russia… [and that this] was a very serious matter.” Prime Minister Tony Abbott meets with Russian President Vladimir Putin in Beijing.
Pic: A Prime Minister Tony Abbott meets with Russian President Vladimir Putin in Beijing. Pic: AFP
Global Research has from the outset provided extensive coverage of the downing of MH17. The evidence and analysis not only dispels Prime Minister Abbott’s accusations, it points unequivocally to a false flag attack instigated by the US-NATO supported Kiev regime, as well as a coverup by the Australian and Dutch investigators. Lest we forget, the downing of MH17 was used as a pretext by Washington to impose economic sanctions on the Russian Federation. The Western media and governments have gone to arms length to suppress and distort the evidence which points to the downing of MH17 not by a Buk missile but by a Ukrainian military aircraft. Spanish Air Traffic Controller’s Twitter Report [translated from Spanish] One of the first reports (in real time) pointing to the presence of two Ukrainian military aircraft was revealed by the Spanish air traffic controller’s twitter messages on the day of the attacks. (emphasis added) 11:48 – 17 de jul. de 2014
The B777 plane flew escorted by Ukraine jet fighter until 2 minutes before disappearing from the radar, 11:54 – 17 de jul. de 2014
“If kiev authorities want to tell the truth, It´s gathered, 2 jet fighters flew very close minutes before, wasn’t downed by a fighter”12:00 – 17 de jul. de 2014
“Malaysia Airlines B777 plane just disappeared and Kiev military authority informed us of the downing, How they knew?” 12:00 – 17 de jul. de 2014
“7:00 minutes after [plane disappeared], the downing was notified, later our tower was taken with foreigner staff, they still here ” 12:01 – 17 de jul. de 2014 “
all this is gathered in radars, to the unbelieving, shot down by Kiev, here we know it and military air traffic control also
” 13:15 – 17 de jul. de 2014 “Here the military commanders are in control and admit that the military could be following other orders , but not, the pro-Russian”
13:29 – 17 de jul. de 2014 “Interior Minister knew what the fighters were doing in the area, the defense minister didn’t.” 13:31 – 17 de jul. de 2014 “
- Military confirm It was Ukraine, but still does not know where the order came from.
- ” The Spanish air-controller’s Twitter account was closed down by Twitter. This report from Kiev’s air traffic control was dismissed by the mainstream media as “a conspiracy theory”.
- The audio records of communication between air traffic control and the plane were not made public.
- Spanish Air Controller @ Kiev Borispol Airport: Ukraine Military Shot Down Boeing MH#17 ( Global Research News, July 18, 2014)
- The Report of German pilot Peter Haisenko in a path-breaking analysis pointed to bullet like holes which could not have been triggered by a buk missile: The cockpit shows traces of shelling! You can see the entry and exit holes. The edge of a portion of the holes is bent inwards. These are the smaller holes, round and clean, showing the entry points most likely that of a 30 millimeter caliber projectile. Revelations of German Pilot: Shocking Analysis of the “Shooting Down” of Malaysian MH17. “Aircraft Was Not Hit by a Missile” By Peter Haisenko, September 09, 2014
- The Suppressed BBC Report on Eyewitness Testimonies: The BBC in an early report from Eastern Ukraine (which was subsequently suppressed) provided testimonies that MH17 was shot down by a military aircraft. The BBC has censored its own news reporting. That BBC report including the video was removed by the BBC: The inhabitants of the nearby villages are certain that they saw military aircraft in the sky shortly prior to the catastrophe. According to them, it actually was the jet fighters that brought down the Boeing. The Ukrainian government rejects this version of events. They believe that the Boeing was shot down using a missile from a “BUK” complex that came in from Russia. BBC reporter Olga Ivshina and producer Oksana Vozhdayeva decided to find the place from which the missile was allegedly launched. … Eyewitness #2: … And there was another aircraft, a military one, beside it. Everybody saw it. Eyewitness #1: Yes, yes. It was flying under it, because it could be seen. It was proceeding underneath, below the civilian one. (Original BBC Video Report: Preserved by Google Web-cache [both the original BCC video as well as the web cache BBC report on Google has also been suppressed]
- Below is the same BBC Russian Services report which was reposted on the internet. See Deleted BBC Report. “Ukrainian Fighter Jet Shot Down MHI7″, Donetsk Eyewitnesses By Global Research News, September 10, 2014
- The Report of OSCE Monitor Michael Bociurkiw Michael Bociurkiw, head of the OSCE group of monitors confirmed in late July in a CBC TV interview (which has not been suppressed) the presence of machine gun holes in fuselage (pointing to a military aircraft rather than a missile). The byline of the CBC report was ”OSCE monitor Michael Bociurkiw mentions bullet holes in #MH17, not able to find any missile so far” Original source http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/malaysia… – OSCE monitor Michael Bociurkiw mentions bullet holes in #MH17, not able to find any missile so far.
- The Kiev Regime’s Official Report on the Downing of MH17 It is worth noting that one week after Michael Bociukiw’s statement, the Kiev regime released its official report (August 7) on the downing of MH17 drafted by Ukraine’s intelligence bureau, The Security Service of Ukraine (SBU). This report, which borders on the absurd, has barely been acknowledged by the mainstream media. According to the SBU report entitled Terrorists and Militants planned cynical terrorist attack at Aeroflot civil aircraft , the Donetsk militia (with the support of Moscow) was aiming at a Russian Aeroflot passenger plane and shot down the Malaysian MH17 airliner by mistake. That’s the official Ukraine government story which has not been reported by the MSM, nor mentioned “officially” by Western governments. According to the Kiev regime, the Donetsk militia did not intend to shoot down Malaysian airlines MH17. What the “pro-Russian rebels” were aiming at was a Russian Aeroflot passenger plane. The MH17 was shot down “by mistake” according to an official statement by the head of Ukraine’s Secret Service, Valentine Nalyvaichenko (Ukraine News Service, August 7, 2014). According to SBU Chief Nalyvaichenko who casually accuses the Russian government of planning to shoot down a Russian Aeroflot flight: “Ukraine’s law enforcement and intelligence agencies have established during the investigation into a terrorist attack on the Boeing… that on that day, July 17, and at that time military mercenaries and terrorists from the Russian Federation planned to carry out a terrorist attack against a passenger aircraft of Aeroflot en route from Moscow to Larnaca… as a pretext for the further invasion by Russia,” “This cynical terrorist attack was planned for the day when the [Malaysia Airlines] plane happened to fly by, planned by war criminals as a pretext for the further military invasion by the Russian Federation, that is, there would be a casus belli,” he added. Thus, according Nalyvaichenko, the terrorists downed the Malaysian airliner by mistake.” (Ukraine Interfax News, August 8, 2014) Nalyvaichenko said that the Kiev government reached this conclusion “in the course of its own investigation into the downing of MH17″. According to Britain’s foremost news tabloid, The Mail on Sunday, quoting the head of Ukraine intelligence, the insidious design of the pro-Russian rebels (supported by Moscow) was to shoot down a Russian commercial airline plane, with a view to blaming the Ukrainian government. The objective of this alleged “false flag” covert op was to create a justifiable and credible pretext for Vladimir Putin to declare war on Ukraine. Desperate MH17 “Intelligence” Spin.
- Ukraine Secret Service Contends that “Pro-Russian Rebels had Targeted a Russian Passenger Plane”. “But Shot Down Flight MH17 by Mistake” By Prof Michel Chossudovsky, November 06, 2014 SELECTED ARTICLES Below is a selection of key articles which dispels the media lies and official government fabrications to the effect that the Donbass militia supported by Moscow was behind the attack on Malaysian airlines MH17.
- Analysis of the Reasons for the Crash of Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17: Report of the Russian Union of Engineers By Ivan A. Andrievskii, November 06, 2014 Malaysian Flight MH17 Crash Analysis, by The Russian Union of Engineers By Global Research News, September 21, Evidence Is Now Conclusive: Two Ukrainian Government Fighter-Jets Shot Down Malaysian Airlines MH17.
- It was Not a ‘Buk’ Surface to Air Missile By Eric Zuesse, November 05, 2014
- Malaysian Airlines MH17 Was Ordered to Fly over the East Ukraine Warzone By Prof Michel Chossudovsky, July 21, 2014
- Was Ukraine’s Ministry of Interior behind the Downing of Malaysian Airlines MH17? By Prof Michel Chossudovsky, July 18, 2014
- Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 Downed Over Warzone Ukraine. Who Was Behind It? Cui Bono? By Tony Cartalucci, July 17, 2014
- At no juncture during the Ukrainian crisis could the downing of flight MH17 have been more convenient for NATO and its proxy regime in Kiev. Kiev’s forces in eastern Ukraine are being repealed. NATO’s attempts to bait Russia into moving into Ukrainian territory have failed.
- Dutch MH17 Investigation Omits US “Intel”. Fabrications and Omissions Supportive of US-NATO Agenda Directed against Russia By Tony Cartalucci, September 19, 2014 MH17 Verdict: Real Evidence Points to US-Kiev Cover-up of Failed “False Flag” By 21st Century Wire, September 14, 2014
- Report by Dutch Investigators of MH17 Crash Dispels Notion about Missile Attack. Michel Chossudovsky By Prof Michel Chossudovsky, September 11, 2014
- Spanish Air Controller @ Kiev Borispol Airport: Ukraine Military Shot Down Boeing MH#17 By Global Research News, July 18, 2014
- Dutch Safety Board (DSB) Report: Malaysian MH17 was Brought Down by “A Large Number of High Energy Objects”, Contradicts US Claims that it Was Shot Down by a “Russian Missile” By Prof Michel Chossudovsky and Julie Lévesque, September 09, 2014
- “Support MH17 Truth”: OSCE Monitors Identify “Shrapnel and Machine Gun-Like Holes” indicating Shelling. No Evidence of a Missile Attack. Shot Down by a Military Aircraft? By Prof Michel Chossudovsky, September 09, 2014
- MH17 Preliminary Report: Plane Hit by “Large Number of High-Energy Objects”By Ria Novosti, September 09, 2014
- Camouflage and Coverup: The Dutch Commission Report on the Malaysian MH17 Crash is “Not Worth the Paper it’s Written On”By Peter Haisenko, September 11, 2014
- SHOP GLOBAL RESEARCH Comment on Global Research Articles on our Facebook page Become a Member of Global Research Global Research Related Articles The Propaganda and Politics behind the Downing of Flight MH17 The Propaganda and Politics behind the Downing of Flight MH17 The downing of Malaysian Airlines flight 17 (MH17) is a tragedy that will be remembered for years to come. However, the way in which the West has distorted the facts about what happened is no mere accident. Rather, it … The Downing of Malaysia Flight 17: Sinister Pretext for War with Russia
- The Downing of Malaysia Flight 17: Sinister Pretext for War with Russia “There is no innocent explanation for the sudden disappearance of MH17 from the media and political spotlight. The plane’s black box has been held in Britain for examination for weeks, and US and Russian spy satellites and military radar … Look Who’s Talking!
- MH17 and the US Role in Downing Passenger Airplanes Look Who’s Talking! MH17 and the US Role in Downing Passenger Airplanes Approximately four months after Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 (MH370) disappeared in March 2014, while en route from the Malaysian capital of Kuala Lumpur to the Chinese capital of Beijing, another incident took place with a Malaysian passenger plane. This … MH17
- Verdict: Real Evidence Points to US-Kiev Cover-up of Failed “False Flag” Until this past Monday, the downing of Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 on July 17th, 2014, was a potential game changer for global geopolitics and the New Cold War. However, a funny thing happened on the way to the Kremlin… … 1245 134 6 1676
Articles by: Prof Michel Chossudovsky
About the author: Michel Chossudovsky is an award-winning author, Professor of Economics (emeritus) at the University of Ottawa, Founder and Director of the Centre for Research on Globalization (CRG), Montreal and Editor of the globalresearch.ca website. He is the author of The Globalization of Poverty and The New World Order (2003) and America’s “War on Terrorism”(2005). His most recent book is entitled Towards a World War III Scenario: The Dangers of Nuclear War (2011). He is also a contributor to the Encyclopaedia Britannica. His writings have been published in more than twenty languages. He can be reached at email@example.com * * * * Michel Chossudovsky est directeur du Centre de recherche sur la mondialisation et professeur émérite de sciences économiques à l’Université d’Ottawa. Il est l’auteur de “Guerre et mondialisation, La vérité derrière le 11 septembre”, “La Mondialisation de la pauvreté et nouvel ordre mondial” (best-seller international publié en plus de 10 langues). Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org Disclaimer: The contents of this article are of sole responsibility of the author(s). The Centre for Research on Globalization will not be responsible for any inaccurate or incorrect statement in this article. The Center of Research on Globalization grants permission to cross-post original Global Research articles on community internet sites as long as the text & title are not modified. The source and the author’s copyright must be displayed
- For publication of Global Research articles in print or other forms including commercial internet sites, contact: email@example.com www.globalresearch.ca contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the provisions of “fair use” in an effort to advance a better understanding of political, economic and social issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving it for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than “fair use” you must request permission from the copyright owner. For media inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org Copyright © Prof Michel Chossudovsky, Global Research, 2014 Selected Articles By Prof Michel Chossudovsky Global Research, November 15, 2014 Region: Russia and FSU Theme: Intelligence, Media Disinformation, US NATO War Agenda In-depth Report: UKRAINE REPORT 1245 134 6 1676 The article cottons many foots which hare important, please see original: Source:http://www.globalresearch.ca/malaysian-airlines-mh17-downed-by-ukrainian-military-aircraft-kiev-regime-false-flag/5414173